Western Washington University: Curriculog
2022-23 Approval Processes
- Next year's Curriculog approval processes will start to roll out for use the week of June 7-11. Further updates to APs will be made during the summer.
- A new Curriculog user interface was enabled on September 17. Some highlights of the new UI include a new color scheme and icons more clearly labeled. The new UI does not impact how we use Curriculog or our curriculum approval processes.
- All training dates are listed under "My Upcoming Events" on your dashboard. Fall 2021 training dates will be announced in September. If you or your department request a specific date for a training contact Jamie Lawson at email@example.com or send a message in Teams.
For questions, contact Jamie Lawson at firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-650-6238 or message in Teams.
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source
You have selected
You can approve
You have entered an incorrect PIN for your account. If you have forgotten your pin or don't have one, please contact an Administrator.
could not be approved